The appointment of General Motors Co. design star Bryan Nesbitt to head the auto maker’s resurgent Cadillac division shows the auto maker has placed a premium on creativity, industry insiders say. Bill Barranco, president of Palo Alto, CA-based AutoVision Design Network Inc., which recruits design executives for auto makers, says the success of GM’s turnaround lies in its ability to place “car people, passionate people, especially from the design ranks” in key decision-making roles. “To ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nesbitt Appointment Shows GM Has Designs on Change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642