Nissan North America Inc.βs new β04 Maxima sedan will begin at $26,950 for a 3.5 SE equipped with either 5-speed automatic transmission or optional 6-speed manual transmission. The more luxurious 3.5 SL model bases at $28,900. All models have a 3.5L DOHC V-6 engine that makes 265 hp and 225 lb-ft. (305 Nm) of torque. Features of the new sixth-generation Maxima include new standard Skyview roof with a glass panel that runs lengthwise over the front and rear seats. Also available is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New β04 Maxima Starts at $26,950" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642