GROSSE POINTE, MI β American Suzuki Motor Corp.βs SX4 subcompact sales have continued to slide in recent months, plummeting 70.3% in June, but an executive says the new β10 model will put some excitement back in the brand. Gene Brown, vice president-marketing, largely blames the depressed U.S. market for the SX4βs 41% downward trajectory in the yearβs first-half. βThe overall industry decline is responsible for about 33% of that,β he tells Wardβs during a media event here. Another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New β10 SX4 Compact Range Expected to Boost Suzuki U.S. Sales Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642