Honda Motor Co. Ltd. has introduced what it calls the world’s lightest 4-stroke engine for power equipment. The GX25 is a 0.25L engine that can operate at any inclination, making it usable in a wide range of handheld implements. The company says that the unique design enables the implement powered by the GX25 to be operated and stored in any position. The GX25, says Honda, also meets the Environmental Protection Agency’s Phase II emissions regulations for such equipment and will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New 4-stroke for Power Tools" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642