DETROIT – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says a new Acura SUV, to be positioned below the existing MDX, will be built at one of its Ohio plants – it just won’t say which one. A source hints Honda’s East Liberty plant, which currently produces the Civic and Element models, has the available volume for the vehicle and is the likely candidate, but officials refuse to say whether East Liberty or Honda’s Marysville, OH, plant will assemble the model. Acura MDX The vehicle will go into production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Acura SUV to Be Built in Ohio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642