CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. aims to sell about 30,000 of its new 380 sedans in Australia and New Zealand annually to ensure the long-term future of its Adelaide manufacturing operations. But it will do so in the middle of a 4-way large-car battle Down Under. (See related story: Mitsubishi 380 Hits Oz Dealerships) Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. is planning a serious challenge to segment champions, the Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon, when it unveils its all-new family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Australian Large Cars Prepare for Race to Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642