FRANKFURT – Compare the power-to-weight ratio of Ferrari SpA's new Enzo with the upcoming Volkswagen AG-produced Bugatti Veyron and one sees that the Bugatti clearly will deliver on the brand’s promise of ultimate performance. Owner Volkswagen AG knows upcoming Bugatti Veyron must represent the pinnacle not only of performance, but luxury. Each horsepower of the Enzo’s DOHC V-12 engine propels about 4.6 lbs. (2 kg) of car, producing acceleration that, according to Ferrari, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Bugatti to Be Porky But Still Beat Ferrari" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642