PARIS – Automobiles Citroen is counting heavily on its new small minivan this year, in a market doomed to be down across Europe. The Citroens that are selling best are small cars and minivans, and the C3 Picaso is both. The brand has had minivans on the road since the 1995 Evasion, and two of its products, the C4 Picasso and the Berlingo, are leaders of their segments in Europe. When the C3 Picasso launches in March, it will join two other Picassos on the sales floor: the Xsara ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New C3 Picaso Key for Citroen in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642