NEW YORK — Ford Motor Co.'s '01 Windstar minivan, Toyota Motor Corp.'s Highlander, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Infiniti division's '02 Q45, and the DaimlerChrysler AG's Sebring coupe and convertible models are among the vehicles to make their world debuts late last month at the 100th New York International Auto Show. Ford's new Windstar includes all of the safety innovations first introduced on the '01 Taurus/Sable and is the first minivan to offer stability control. It also includes motorized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New cars debut at New York's centennial auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642