Experience in turning around a large company won Alan Mulally his new job as president and CEO of Ford Motor Co., says Bill Ford, who now assumes the role of executive chairman of the 103-year-old auto maker founded by his great-grandfather. Mulally, former exec. vice president of The Boeing Co., largely is credited with reviving his company’s ailing commercial airplanes unit in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks that brought chaos to the industry. Ford posted a $1.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New CEO to Move Ford Forward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642