TRENTON, MI â Chrysler Group LLC expects its new engine plant here to be at full 3-crew, 6-day-per-week operation by yearâs end. The $364 million, 822,000-sq.-ft. (76,363-sq.-m) facility, built on a brownfield site adjacent to the auto makerâs existing Trenton North engine plant, is part of a $730 million investment Chrysler has made in a new family of V-6 engines. The Trenton South plant, officially christened today by Chrysler and government officials, currently is operating on one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Chrysler V-6 Plant to Be Fully Staffed by Yearâs End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642