The success of the all-new Holden VE Commodore is vital for the Australian auto industry, GM Holden Ltd. Chairman Denny Mooney says in a television interview. "We've got to be able to prove that we can be competitive. If we can't do it, then it's going to be tough on everybody," Mooney says on the Australian Broadcasting Corp.'s Inside Business TV show. GM Holden is looking to the new Commodore to help turn around declining large-car sales in the market. "I think there's always going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Commodore Vital for Oz Auto Industry, Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642