Continental AG’s two new top executives for the supplier’s North American automotive operations say they will divvy up the workload based on their individual areas of expertise. Taking over the reins are Samir Salman, 45, who had been head of the chassis and safety division for North America and now becomes CEO for the regional operations, and Jeff Klei, 46, who had been the key account manager for Continental’s General Motors business and now will serve as president for North America. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Conti Executives Focus on Integration, Steady Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642