RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC – With various versions of Toyota Motor Corp.’s compact Corolla sold around the world in markets as diverse as Japan, Europe, the Middle East, South America and North America, development of the 10th-generation model required a great deal of collaboration. Shinichi Yasui, who oversaw the North American Corolla, debuting as an ’09 model in February in the U.S., is one of five chief engineers for the car. In addition, there is a separate chief engineer, David Terai, for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Corolla Result of Global Collaboration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642