Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.'s second-generation Leganza is slated to come to the U.S. in early '02, and with an all-new, Korea-made powerplant. The new SX6, a 2.5L inline 6-cyl. that will be installed transversely, produces 180 hp. With aluminum cylinders, liners, block and head, the engine is ultra-low-emissions vehicle (ULEV) certified and boasts a high degree of recyclability. The current Leganza is equipped with a 2.2L 16-valve I-4, producing 131 hp at 5,200 rpm. The second-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Daewoo straight-six coming to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642