LONDON — Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd.'s redesigned Cuore gets larger and more powerful but it will still manage at least 4.4 L/100km (53 mpg) when it goes on sale early this year in Europe. Competing in Europe's A-sector, the Cuore is 100 mm (3.9 ins.) longer and 80 mm (3.1 ins.) wider. The vehicle's wheelbase also has grown 45 mm (1.7 ins.). A 20 mm (0.78 ins.) reduction in height also makes the vehicle more stable. The Cuore — heart in Italian — is available as a 3- or 5-door. The 3-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Daihatsu Cuore bigger, more powerful" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642