NASHVILLE – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Dodge division appears to have good reason to feel confident about the all-new ’05 Dakota small pickup it is launching this fall. Like most of Dodge’s increasingly popular – and increasingly competitive – truck models, the new Dakota has more than its share of enticing features. ’05 Dakota is all new and $1,000 cheaper. High on the list is a price that is $1,000 less than a comparable version of the outgoing Dakota. Dodge engineers say reducing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Dakota: V-8, Four Doors, Less than $20K" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642