BEIJING — No.1 global automotive supplier Delphi Automotive Systems Inc. opens a customer service center in Shanghai. J. T. Battenberg III, chief executive of the company, referred to the move as part of Delphi's long-term development plan. Delphi entered China in 1993 and since has invested more than US$400 million in 15 plants, a technological center and a training center. Delphi last year generated US$370 million in industrial output on the Chinese mainland. Battenberg says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Delphi customer service center key to supplier's long-term plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642