TOKYO – Maruyasu Industries Co. Ltd., a Nagoya-based supplier of engine and fuel delivery components to Toyota Motor Corp., soon will begin shipping fuel coolers to the auto maker for an unspecified 2.5L-3L diesel car to be built in Europe. Under the agreement, Maruyasu will supply 10,000 units per month to Toyota, all adopted for a common-rail diesel produced in Europe. Fuel pressure in diesel engines, like new Jaguar 2L, may necessitate increasing use of fuel coolers. Next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Diesels Heat Up Fuel Cooler Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642