AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group’s new ’04 Dodge Durango 4x2 SUV will be priced at $25,920 when it goes on sale Nov. 15. Durango hits dealerships Nov. 15. The new Durango comes in $1,000 below the previous ’03 base model (before current rebates) and nearly $2,000 under the ’03 volume-leading Durango SLT 4x4. It also bests other large domestic SUVs by $5,000, and the fully loaded Durango Limited is $10,000 less than comparably equipped competitors, says Julie Roehm, director-Dodge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Durango to Base at $25,920" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642