The countdown is on for European Union manufacturers of passenger cars, trucks, vans, buses, coaches, motor homes and trailers to ensure their models comply with revamped EU vehicle-performance rules for automobile design. These so-called “type approval” rules come into play when a vehicle maker is seeking approval by a regulator for sale in a particular country. Regulators assess the vehicle’s design to ensure it meets certain safety standards, such as crash protection, stability and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New EU Law to Standardize Vehicle Type-Approval System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642