The Mexican operations of Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. both recently underwent change. Ford named a new president, while GM's financial arm bought out its Mexican partner. Kathleen Ligocki, 43, will occupy the top spot at Ford Motor Co. de Mexico S.A. de C.V. beginning Jan. 1, replacing José Manuel Machado, 45, who is named president of operations of new businesses in South America. Mr. Machado's primary responsibility will be to strengthen dealer networks in South America. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Exec at Ford Mexico; GM Gets Control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642