Industry sources tell WEVTU that a forthcoming, next-generation diesel engine system being developed by Fiat SpA for use by it and partial partner General Motors Corp. will represent another major step forward in passenger-car diesel technology. The acquisition by Robert Bosch GmbH in 1994 of common-rail diesel technology of Elasis, a development company jointly owned by Fiat and the Italian government, has heightened anticipation of what Fiat has developed. GM is said to have high hopes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Fiat diesel has enginemakers buzzing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642