FRANKFURT – The overhaul of the Volkswagen and Audi brands in North America starts at the top, with fresh faces, attitudes, products and a greater regional focus, says the man responsible for revamping the big picture. “In North America we definitely have to improve our position in terms of sales and marketing and the brand positioning,” says Bernd Pischetsrieder, the 57-year-old CEO of Volkswagen AG. A key step is a management overhaul both in Wolfsburg, Germany, (where VW is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Focus on North America at VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642