Ford Motor Co. is getting smarter about the way it sends Web-based tools to its dealers. In the past, Ford would bombard dealers by sending new products across the Internet in a scattered, shotgun approach, creating frustration and unnecessary expense for the dealers. Ford now is bundling related Internet tools into packages and then providing them to dealers. The initial rollout of the new strategy in February saved dealers $17 million, says Chuck Sullivan, Ford’s e-marketing manager. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Ford Dealer eTools Make Quick Work for Websites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642