INDIANAPOLIS – The temperature’s rising in the U.S. heavy-duty pickup segment, and Ford Motor Co. is gleefully fanning the flames with an all-new turbodiesel V-8 that it says will reestablish the auto maker’s dominance in the suddenly ultra-competitive race to win the hearts and wallets of diesel-loving pickup customers. All-new 6L Power Stroke will top field of new medium-duty diesel engines Ford recently unveiled, at partner International Truck and Engine Corp.’s assembly plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Ford Diesel to Top Red-Hot Medium Pickup Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642