ZURICH – Smart GmbH is aiming its new Forfour (for four passengers) at customers who don't want to be anonymous, but don't want to be too showy either, somewhere between a Fiat Punto and a Volkswagen New Beetle. “Father of Smart,” Juergen Hubbert, and new 4-seater. If it can find 80,000 such buyers a year, the car will be profitable, Smart says. Smart introduced the Forfour to European journalists here in an airport terminal under construction, suggesting that Smart is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New ForFour May Have Smart Headed for Profitability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642