Honda Motor Co. Ltd. launches its second-generation Fit in Japan Oct. 26. The small car was first introduced in Japan in June 2001. It now is sold in some 115 countries, with cumulative deliveries of more than 2 million. The new Fit is based on Honda’s innovative center tank layout, with a longer wheelbase and wider track for enhanced interior space and practicality. Honda says the front pillar has been moved forward to create a spacious interior that is equivalent to a midsize sedan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Honda Fit Bows in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642