DETROIT – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s redesigned Equus sedan, big as a long-wheelbase BMW 750Li with a price rumored to reach as high as $96,000 in some markets, will be coming to the U.S. in two years, the Korean auto maker’s new vice chairman says. Expected to be introduced in February in South Korea, it will go on sale this year in Europe, the Middle East and China, as well. “Two years down the road, we are going to introduce this car to America,” Hyundai Vice Chairman H.S. Lee tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Hyundai Equus Flagship Headed for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642