Nissan North America Inc.'s Infiniti luxury brand will debut the next-generation G35 lineup at the New York Auto Show in April. Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing, NNA, tells Ward's the '07 midsize luxury sedan and coupe will take the vehicle “to the next level. We're thrilled with it,” he says. Current Infiniti G35 The midsize luxury car has been a brand-defining product for the Infiniti range in the U.S. Following its March 2002 debut, Infiniti sales went from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Infiniti G35 to Debut at New York Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642