VIENNA – New Iranian car maker Pars Industrial Development Foundation Co. (PIDF), which just inked a cooperation deal with Fiat Auto SpA to manufacture and distribute Fiat cars in Iran, also plans to assemble Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles. The contract with Fiat, signed by PIDF Chairman Manouchehr Gharavi and Fiat President and CEO Herbert Demel, calls for the production of the Fiat Palio hatchback, Siena sedan, Palio Weekend Adventure station wagon and Strada pickup truck and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Iranian Car Maker to Build Fiats, Ssangyongs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642