SEOUL – Hyundai Motor C. Ltd. agrees to a second joint venture deal in Taiwan, under which Sanyang Industry will assemble a mix of 12,000 completely knocked-down units of the compact Avante XG and midsize EF Sonata. Hyundai will ship the parts and modules from South Korea. Hyundai EF Sonata In January, Sanyang announced it was ending a similar production arrangement with Honda Motor Co. Ltd., which had been in place for 40 years. Honda holds a 12.5% stake in Sanyang Industry. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New JV to Assemble Hyundai Cars in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642