Kia Motors Corp. unveils its Sportage fuel-cell electric vehicle (FCEV), at the Paris motor show this week. The Sportage FCEV’s motor reaches maximum output of 107 hp, compared with a previous test motor that attained 101 hp. Sportage FCEV's hydrogen tank located in front of rear wheels. Kia says the lightweight aluminum-skinned Sportage FCEV can attain top speed of 93 mph (150 km/h). The auto maker specified aluminum in place of steel in some body panels and structures in order ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Kia Hybrid Features More Powerful System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642