Kia Motors America says the all-new ’06-1/2 Kia Optima midsize sedan will begin at $16,355 when it goes on sale this spring in the U.S. That price is for a base LX model with 2.4L inline 4-cyl. engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The same car with a 5-speed automatic transmission is $17,650. The ’06 Optima began at $16,400 for a base model. The Optima LX with a 2.7L V-6 engine mated to the 5-speed automatic is $19,345. The Optima EX with the 2.4L I-4 engine and 5-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Kia Optima to Begin at $16,355" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642