Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the new '06 Land Cruiser will begin at $55,815, a $490, or 0.9% increase from the '05 model. The '06 model, arriving at Toyota dealerships in the U.S. in June, squeezes 40 more hp than before from its 4.7L V-8 engine. It is now rated at 275 hp and torque is rated at 332 lb.-ft. (450 Nm). Also new is a standard tire pressure monitoring system and optional hydraulic automatic height control, which allows a driver to lift the vehicle's suspension on rocky ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Land Cruiser to Begin at $55,815" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642