ST. HELENA, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Lexus Div. says its new dedicated hybrid, debuting next month at the 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, will be called the HS 250h. The numeral in Lexus names typically represents engine displacement. However, for hybrids, it signifies output is equal to displacement. The HS 250, which goes on sale in the U.S. next year, will be sized between the Lexus IS and ES series, Mark Templin, senior vice president and general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Lexus Hybrid to Be Named HS 250h" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642