A year ago, Magna International Inc. spun off its interiors business into a separate company known as Intier Automotive. On June 25, Magna made another bold move, acquiring one of its loyal suppliers, Donnelly Corp., which sells door handles, windows, mirrors and mirror components to Magna. Clearly, Canada’s No.1 automotive supplier no longer is satisfied to be the No.3 player in interiors, behind both Lear Corp. and Johnson Controls Inc. With Donnelly, Magna gets electronics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Magna Donnelly to Lead Mirror Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642