As a potential deal with Volkswagen AG continues to take shape, Proton Holdings Bhd’s new Managing Director-designate Zainal Abidin Tahir says painful decisions will have to be made to rejuvenate Malaysia’s national car company. He tells his first news conference there is an urgent need for the auto maker to make drastic changes, and the new management lineup has been given the mandate by the board of directors to do whatever is necessary. Zainal becomes managing director Jan. 1, moving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Managing Director Pushes Proton Toward Drastic Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642