Ford Motor Co., The Bing Group and the City of Detroit open the Detroit Manufacturing Training Center, a 40,000-sq.-ft. facility located in Detroit's federal Empowerment Zone that will train workers for positions with minority automotive suppliers. About 400 students annually are expected to participate in the eight-week training sessions at the center. Ford says it spent more than $3 million to construct the non-profit facility. The Bing Group and several other minority suppliers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Manufacturing Training Center in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642