TURIN – Nobody expects the new Maserati Quattroporte to be any more than a niche player in the Mercedes S-Class/BMW 7-Series/Jaguar XJ flagship battle. New Maserati flagship aimed for top-flight rear-seat space. That may be okay – provided the new luxo-sedan lives up to Maserati SpA’s sales expectations. With demand for the current coupe and spider falling a tad below Maserati's earlier predictions, the company’s marketing and sales personnel no longer want to make any forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Maserati: Low-Volume, But Roomier Than S-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642