SAN ANTONIO – How much is 20 horsepower worth to you? In these times of $2-plus gasoline (and even costlier premium-grade), would you value those horses over 30% better fuel economy? Maybe you’re not the penny-pinching type – speed is more your style. Would you take 20 more horsepower in return for getting from 0-60 mph (97 km/h) slower? E320 CDI just $1,000 more than its gasoline-powered counterpart. You’d be myopic to prize 20 horsepower over the ability to travel one-third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mercedes Diesel Trumps Petrol Counterpart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642