SHENYANG — Shenyang Jinbei Passenger Vehicle Mfg. Co. Ltd. launches a new minibus that takes a detour away from new regulations prohibiting trucks from entering China's larger cities. The new models allow passengers to remove seats in the rear of the mini-bus to make space for cargo. The company reportedly plans to produce 8,000 to 10,000 of these vehicles next year and hopes to boost overall production from its current 40,000-unit level to 60,000. Most cities have restricted the entry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New minibus dodges urban truck restrictions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642