In the coming months, Alfa Romeo SpA will face a critical test as parent Fiat Auto SpA executives determine when the storied brand might return to the U.S. Before any decision is made, says Fiat SpA CEO Sergio Marchionne: “I need to see the success of the Brera and the 159 in the European market.” Alfa Romeo 159 Production of the 159 sport sedan and Brera sports coupe ramp up in Italy this month and next, respectively. The 159's projected annual European sales volume is about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Models Barometer for Alfa Romeo's U.S. Return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642