SAO PAULO – Despite indications January sales are not going to maintain the pace of last year’s record result, auto makers are planning to launch several new models in Brazil. Automobiles Peugeot is introducing its Escapade pickup truck, an offshoot of the compact 207 model. Complete with roof racks and running boards, the Escapade looks more appropriate for middle-class professionals transporting surfboards and other recreational gear than for farmers hauling produce to market. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Models Flood Brazilian Market This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642