VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o. launches the final phase of pilot production of the new Opel Astra at its plant in Gliwice, Poland. About 300 pilot units are to be produced altogether. For the fourth-generation Astra, the press shop has been expanded by about 13,124 sq.-ft. (4,000 sq.-m), whereby body panels also are delivered to General Motors Co.’s U.K. plant in Ellesmere Port. In addition, the body shop has been enlarged by about 19,685 sq.-ft. (6,000 sq.-m) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Opel Astra Enters Final Pilot Phase in Polish Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642