MADRID – General Motors Co. is ramping up production of its new Opel Meriva at its Zaragoza assembly plant, with output now running at 234 units per day and targeted for 400 daily next month. This second-generation Meriva is slated to go on sale in Europe in June. Zaragoza launched output April 6 after meeting some stiff quality goals during the pre-production phase. GM Spain is targeting sales at about 40,000 units this year and 130,000 in 2011. The small Meriva multipurpose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Opel Meriva to Reach Market in June; Zaragoza Extends Night Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642