CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. launches its first brand advertising campaign in five years, aimed at taking the auto maker beyond its reputation for quality, durability and reliability to project a sexier, innovative image. The new campaign features 30- and 60-second TV spots about technological innovation, a series of print ads and three motor sports-based TV commercials. Toyota wants the campaign, costing an estimated A$10 million ($7.7 million), to increase its Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Oz Ad Campaign Pushes Flashier Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642