WINDSOR, Ont., Canada – The new paint shop earmarked for DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc.'s assembly operations here will be the most flexible in Chrysler Group's manufacturing network, the auto maker claims. DC Canada's Windsor site builds short and stretch variants of Dodge and Chrysler minivans, plus the Chrysler Pacifica cross/utility vehicle. But the new paint shop, which will cover 185,000 sq. ft. (17,200 sq. m), will be capable of accommodating up to 11 different body styles. The paint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Paint Shop to Reinforce Chrysler Flex Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642