FARMINGTON, PA – The new Acura RL base model, being introduced for the ’07 model year, should help the vehicle hit its original sales target of 20,000 units annually, a company official says. The flagship RL sedan was introduced nearly two years ago and has under-performed in the U.S. market, selling 17,572 units last year, according to Ward’s data. Year-to-date sales are down 32.9% to 5,660 units. For the ’07 model year, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. has removed the vehicle’s navigation system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New RL Trim Should Put Sales on Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642