Saab says pricing on its new ’03-model 9-3 will begin at $28,850 – unchanged from ’02 – when it hits U.S. showrooms later this year. (see related story: All New ’03 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan First in Family of New Cars) Saab unveiled the new 9-3 May 14 and gave production targets of 27,000 units through next year. It hopes to sell 70,000 9-3 and 9-5 models annually in the U.S. by 2005. Saab sold 37,557 of the two cars combined in the U.S. last year. Saab, which will launch three other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Saab 9-3 Price Unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642